By Cathy Thurber
I believe that the only way you can make it in life is if you have the ability to laugh at yourself. So, when I found some insurance jokes online, I just had to share them. Take a seat, relax….and if you’re in the insurance industry, laugh at yourself.
You might be in the insurance industry if…
1. You have sat in the same desk for 4 years and worked for 3 different companies.
2. Your resume is on a diskette in your pocket.
3. When someone asks what you do for a living, you lie.
4. You get really excited about a 2% pay raise.
5. Your biggest loss from a system crash is that you lose your best jokes.
6. You sit in a cubicle smaller than your bedroom closet.
7. It’s dark on your drive to and from work.
8. Fun is when issues are assigned to someone else.
9. Communication is something your “group” is having problems with.
10. You see a good-looking person and know it is a visitor.
11. Free food left over from meetings is your main staple.
12. Art involves a white board.
13. All real work is done prior to 9:00 AM and after 5:00 PM.
14. You’re already late on the assignment you just received.
15. Dilbert is your favorite cartoon.
16. Your boss’s favorite lines are …
”when you get a few minutes …”
”in your spare time …”
”when you’re freed-up …”
”I have an opportunity for you …”
17. More than 10% of the people in your company do not know what you do.
19. Change is the norm.
20. Nepotism is encouraged.
21. You read this entire list and understand it.